Finished the Thrive Guide? Here are your action items expressed as a checklist:
- Read the syllabus
- Acquired required texts and tools
- Completed the entry tasks outlined in the syllabus to secure your first 1%
- Accessed the tools used in the course for online discussion
- Planned out your assignments and due dates on a calendar
- Made contact with at least one resource to support development of your study skills
- Made a plan to contact at least one academic support resource
- Put an office hours visit to your professor in your calendar
- Put an office hours visit to your TA in your calendar
- Registered with accessibility services
Check out The Thrive Guide A to Z of Wellness & Self-Care.
This is a realistic video by a helpful and generous person. Don’t do what he did. If you don’t have 8 minutes to watch, the title really says everything you need to know about cramming for an economics exam.